Proper care for your swim cap
- Rinse in fresh water and wipe dry inside and out with a towel immediately after use.
- A regular sprinkle of talcum powder will keep the cap in perfect condition.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects like finger nails and hair pins.
- Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight.
Helpful hints and cautions
- We have found that pools with certain purifiers (copper sulfate) and/or chemicals (Hair dye’s) have adverse effects on the colours of light coloured swim caps. We will not be responsible for these conditions.
- Avoid sharp objects such as fingernails or hairpins.
- Goggle straps are abrasive and will deteriorate the printing.
- The swim cap becomes dangerous in the hands of children and can cause suffocation.
- Swim caps and many of our other products should not be used as toys.
How to put a cap on